Dispute Resolution

Dispute Resolution

Where the rent under review cannot be agreed then the matter is referred to an independent third party surveyor who acts either as an Arbitrator or Independent Expert.  The third party surveyor can be agreed mutually between the parties or an application to the RICS DRS

It is important to understand the difference in the role an Arbitrator plays to one of an Independent Expert.

Our team is highly experienced in the third party process and provide Expert Witness reports, usually by way of written submissions or representations, as well as attendance at any Hearing.


Andrew Holden

Partner - Lease Advisory

020 7332 2114

Ben Eyres

Senior Surveyor

020 7236 0678