Clara has over 4 years of experience as a planning practitioner in the private sector and has worked on a wide range of projects. Clara has an understanding of mixed-use, commercial, leisure and residential planning, predominantly in London and South East England.
Clara holds degrees from the University of Birmingham in Geography and Planning (BSc Hons) and the University of Westminster in Urban Design (MA). She was elected as an Associate of the Royal Town Planning Institute in November 2018.
- Mixed Use
- Community and Leisure
- Planning appraisals and strategy advice
- Preparation and management of planning and listed building applications
- Amendments to consents/schemes
- Negotiating and discharging planning conditions
- Planning appeals
- Development Consent Orders (DCO)