Ged has over 18 years of professional property experience as a General Practice surveyor and has been with DWD since 2004 advising on a diverse range of property matters throughout England & Wales.
Ged has experience in Lease Advisory, Valuation and a detailed working knowledge in Business Rates and Compulsory Purchase advice with specialist experience in the electricity generation industry.
Qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 2005 and is a member of both the Rating Surveyors Association and Compulsory Purchase Association. Clients include private owners/occupiers, national and international firms with portfolios of commercial property throughout the UK.
- Compulsory Purchase and Site Assembly
- Business Rates
- Strategic valuation advice including complicated land assembly matters
- UK electricity market and valuation of land and property for capital and rental value
- Business rates/liability forecasting with expertise in complex and high value appeals
- Business rates appeals and negotiation of assessments of rateable value
- Business rates exemptions and relief
- Compulsory purchase advice and compensation
- Land assembly/development solutions (access, ransom/marriage value)
- Rent review and lease renewal?advice