Jon is a Chartered Town Planner and an Associate of the Institute for Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA). He began his planning career in 2003 in development control at a local authority with the remainder of his experience in private consultancy.
He specialises in planning feasibility, formulating robust planning strategies, managing the application process, overseeing the environmental impact assessment process and reviewing technical reports and environmental statements. He has successfully promoted developments in the green belt and other countryside locations, as well as on constrained urban sites.
Jon has been involved in large scale and complex energy and other infrastructure projects and urban regeneration schemes as well as smaller scale residential, commercial, mixed-use developments for developers and private individuals.
- Retail and Commercial
- Education and Community
- Energy and Infrastructure
- Planning feasibility appraisals;
- Formulating and advising on planning strategy
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning and prior approval applications
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams;
- Environmental Impact Assessment